Friday, February 25, 2005

Re: Exam #1

Well...the first test was more difficult than the exams of Children's Lit but, it was okay. I think that the most difficult part for me, like most everyone else, was the section about the Ong's 9 most important ideas. I could not figure out which things went with each other. I guess that I just don't have the memory that is needed to be able to visualize the pages and answer questions. In preparation for the exam I memorized the 9 ideas and gave them each a brief definition, but the application of the examples to the terms was difficult for me. Oh, well. I am thankful and appreciative to Shaman Sexson for making the essay part extra credit. That will boost us all up a little bit. :O)

Anyhow, I hope that my notes were of some help to those of you who used them. If there's something that I can do differently please let me know. We are a community of learners after all.

If you have not read Allison's conspiracy theory entry about this class, go do it!
http://oraltraditions.blogspot.com It is funny and enlightening to our current situation. Excellent thinking my friend. Thank you for letting us in on the secret.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home