Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Top 100 revisited...

So, I'm a slacker. I still haven't really attempted my memorization. I think that I need to get a few more distractions out of my mind before I devote my self fully. But I've been wondering whether it would be better for me to use my home in Alaska as my "palace" or the home that I live in now. In some ways I think that having to reconstruct the old home may make the memorization easier because I'll be engaged in remembering details to begin with. On the other hand, I don't remember the house as well as the one I'm in now and this new house is bigger with more nooks and crannies. I think that I'm going to try my current house first and actually walk through it and make the associations with loci as I go. I hope I have as easy a time with it as Jennifer did. :O)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home