Wednesday, April 13, 2005

It's been awhile...

I still haven't posted my journal entry re: memory and Shakespeare. I will do that at some point. Really. This last few weeks has been pretty crazy though.

Great job to the performers on Tuesday. Sadly, I was unable to see groups one and two because I told Brian I would "suit him up" in his...armor? I hope that everyone enjoyed our production. It was fun but next time, we should each have reading lights. It was a little difficult to see our lines. Or maybe we should memorize them. I am looking forward to tomorrow's presentations. :O) Good luck to groups 4, 5, 6!

I've got half of my memorization for Tuesday the 19th down. It's going pretty well but the memory palace wasn't working for me. I don't know how to use it with phrases and words. If you used the memory theater and memorized a poem or passage from something, tell the rest of us about it. I want to know the secrets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home